Hello! I am a freelance business consultant and developer running Telaco. I help people develop new ideas, processes and prototypes.
I am interested in technology, science, and the organisation of society. I enjoy running, cycling and eating good food.
I keep an archive of my journal with thoughts, and photos from trips and events.
- August 2020Troon, Kirkcudbright and selling my flat
- July 2020Edinburgh summer and a trip to Callander
- June 2020Reading and Edinburgh
- May 2020Routine and lockdown easing
- April 2020Establishing a new normal in the time of Coronavirus
- March 2020The world changes
- February 2020Ilkley, Kirkcudbright
- January 2020Back to work, running clubs and reading
- December 2019Paparoa, Old Ghost Road, Wellington and Edinburgh
- November 2019Wellington, Wanaka, Melbourne, Waikaremoana
- October 2019South Downs, a Wedding and Trip prep
- September 2019A month of work and reading
- August 2019Belfast, Coll Half, running and reading
- July 2019Walking, Cycling and Reading
- June 2019Running and reading
- May 2019Two races, travel planning and reading
- April 2019Running, reading, coding and swimming at Foxlake
- March 2019A new client, Aviemore and North Berwick
- February 2019Product Forge, Kirkcudbright and Threipmuir
- January 2019Jimmy Eat World, Glasgow, Alnwick, and getting in the sea